We would like to extend our thanks to everyone who was able to attend the UGM and awards last Thursday (9th December) and thank you for the amazing feedback. We had over 200 people booked to attend in the end, which is absolutely fantastic given the significant challenges being faced at the moment and really is testament to the value people see in RITA and the amazing outcomes being achieved.
We would especially like to pass on our gratitude to the following speakers for investing their time and delivering some inspirational case studies:
- Ian Sherriff - Academic Partnership Lead for Dementia University of Plymouth
- Grahame Hardy Specialist Nurse for Dementia & Sharon Wells Therapy Assistant from Kent Community Health NHS FT
- Emma Anderson Head of Therapies/Deputy COO from Sunderland Council/Sunderland Care & Support
- Becky Wilkinson Deputy Director - Adult Services from City of Wolverhampton Council
To access the recording of the UGM & Awards Click here
Download the Kent Community slides: Click the link: The critical role that RITA plays in supporting staff and patients, both clinically & environmentally
Download the Sunderland Council/Care & Support slides: Click the link: Our journey with RITA in Adult Social Care
Download the My Improvement Network slides: Click the link: RITA UGM & Awards
Becky Wilkinson from City of Wolverhampton Council very kindly sent us a recording of her presentation 'a full service roll out of RITA' which can be accessed here
See who won an award! View the RITA Award winners & their case studies click here
Some feedback to share:
- Wonderful to see how RITA is being implemented across the uk creating such profound results. Well done everyone and congratulations!
- On behalf of Sunderland Care and Support, thank you so much for the recognition. We have really enjoyed this afternoon's event and look forward to getting together with the RITA family again!
- Well done to all winners, great session
- Great session Mike - merry Christmas
- Inspiring afternoon, thank you, on behalf of Aneurin Bevan UHB. Merry Christmas all
- Great afternoon listening to great stories
- Great idea same again next year Thank you from Tewksbury hospital
- Thank you again Mike, Fiona and Becky for all your support and guidance, a wonderful Conference and Awards, so pleased!
- Thank you so much well done every one . we love Rita on North Tyneside
- Thank you so much, on behalf of everyone at the Crystal Gateway. Staff and management team will be thrilled.
- Thank you so much from us all at New Bradley Hall. RITA is fab
- Thank you all very much this has been lovely and inspirational but I have to shoot off now. Keep up the good work!
- We use RITA daily on Ward 6 Harplands next door from you & know well it's advantages .. Well done
- It's been inspirational to listen to. Thank you so much!
- Thank you, it's been lovely to hear all the positive stories and The Unicorn Centre are very proud to have received the Bronze award for Best Use of Rita with LD. Congratulations to everyone and Happy Christmas.
- I cant wait to share with Basildon ccu staff .......yeah
- Amazing! Thank You. RITA is a brilliant system that has helped all of our service users in so many ways.
- The department will be over joyed.... Really need a positive boost at the moment so thank you loads.